Friday, 22 March 2013

Thank you Birthday

...Assalamualaikum


Hello everyone!
I’m thinking that am I still in this blog? Yes sure, so here I now. Hoho :p

Well guys, I’m Officially 16  years old one week ago. I’m thank for Allah SWT very very much for everything in my life for all this time. Special thanks to my parents who gave me DEMI LOVATO special Night Ticket Concert in Jakarta (even I didn’t go because no one was with me to go there, whereas before I would go with my aunt. *Crying*) And thank you so much for my friends for all the wishes at the short messages, twitter, facebook, instagram and others although I didn’t get any surprise things like that.I don’t know how much the words “thank you” I have to say but thank you very very much :))

One week ago on my birthday, I got lot things. Start from my best friend sent me some Happy Birthday messages on midnight. Mentioned me some Happy Birthday with the wishes on Twitter, I can’t replied all those one by one haha I thought that I like an artist who has  lot followers hihi. Then when the next day my friends threw out a cake, egg and rubbish on my head -_- oh ya I’d really surprise due to my senior told me that there is me on Sumatera Ekspres newspaper talked about my birthday hahaha :D

may all the wishes have been given by everyone will make me better.  Amin ya Robbal Alamin :)

...Wassalam

10 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday.. Sorry, if i'm late.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SELAMAT ULANG TAHUN ULFAKUN :D
    MAKIN DEWASA, MAKIN BIJAKSANA
    *capslock jebol*

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Zulfan : hoho no prob bang :D Thank you

    @angga: TERIMA KASIH bang, and the wishes too :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. selamat ulang tahun ulfa.. :)
    sehat dan bahagia selalu..dunia akhirat.. aamiin..
    telat nih ngucapinnya.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. HBD kakak :) wish you all the best +++
    sorry telat =))

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Rita A : hihi makasih kak :) amin doanya

    @Ami : Terima kasih kak :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Yohanna : Terima kasih+++ Yohanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sepertinya aku harus translate dulu nih....
    Tapi selamat ulang tahun yah semoga panjang umur, dan banyak rizky nya Amin :)
    Niche blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Irfan : wah iya amin terima kasih :D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...