Saturday, 26 May 2012

The Person I’ve ever admired in the world ♥


Peoples have known, if our the best and only must we’ve admired is Nabi Muhammad Saw. Absolutely for moslem. Yes that’s really right.

My friend told me, if I really really admire with Demi Lovato * I’m proud if she told me like that ;p* I’m so proud of what she has become. She gives us Inspiration, power, and she told us never give up and always stay strong for anything, whatever it is: such a bullying. Well, I always get little bullying i mean my friend and my senior always judge me if i have flat-nosed. Okay, I have that! my heart and my face are give different feeling if they said like that. My heart feeling hurt but my face always showed a smile. Honestly, all the things on my mind that my friend read is just correct. There are some times that I am not comfortable with my self. I've written lot of articles in here on my blog about how happy I am being my self, or how grateful I am for everything, in my life. I DO feel thankful for that, but, honestly, deep down in my heart there's a little space that say, I'm not.

                Every morning I always remember this motto “I am Beautiful” it’s such a motivation to show if we are a beautiful person, we must proud of that and absolutely we must be grateful to Allah SWT about that. And that words I get from DEMI LOVATO

Demi, you inspired me to stay strong, to always feel beautiful and to always remember that every single one of us is beautiful. Because you, I'm strong. And I am staying strong with you, and with all the people in the world who feel the same. 

                Thank you so much for your honesty and for being a great role model for young girls, including me. I'm not gonna love my self, but I have to, so I try and be grateful for it. And thank you for making your self become someone who will say “Never give up! Stay Strong!” and “Love is Louder than a pressure to be perfect”.

Thank you, Demi. I’m proud be Lovatic ♥

3 comments:

  1. well thanks for your share. love Demi too

    ReplyDelete
  2. no prob :) Everybody love Demi :D
    but, may I know, where did you find my blog?
    I just had to share via facebook and twitter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, after reading this amazing piece of writing i am as well delighted to share my knowledge here with
    friends.

    Look at my web-site; glass subway tile

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...